Origanal John Wilson Avon Quiver now sold

I have 2 of the orignal John wilson Avon Quivers for sale. Both well used but good condition. One has had a new quiver fitted. £20 each or £35 for both plus P & P or offers.

Tradman

[ 18. June 2005, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: tradman ]

Where are you at??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Just looking at collecting as being over 6ft it will cost to get them sent by courier. I am ceratinly interested in them but would you meet me at say the tickled trout? I am coming from Halifax and thats not too far from you?? I'll give you £40 for the pair?? Can meeet most anytime or day next week or whatever!! Plus to be honest i send a LOT of tackle and I am getting a bit fed up with all that is going "MISSING" when I post it!!

I'll send you a PM with my phone number and you can ring me if that is ok??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Collected the rods today from the man as arranged. No fuss, no tantrums, no posting on other sites just a straightforward and first class sale of two brilliant rods by a man who knows how to sell tackle with dignity!!

If this seller offers you can be SURE the goods are as described and you will be the ONLY buyer!!

Thanks Steve!! Top man!! TOP Gear!!

Chris Goddard