Humminbird Wide/Side Fishfinder For Sale

Salar

I have upgraded my fishfinder so my trusty Humminbird must find a new home. Its the original Wide View model with Side View option, black on green display with very clear pixels, although pixels are larger than modern models. It is in first class condition, used inside the wheelhouse only. There is a permanent transom mount tranducer and cable, all undamaged. Mounting bracket and manual included also.

WideView.jpg

In addition, I bought the portable kit that includes carry case, battery box (takes 2 square 6v batteries) and a portable (sucker type) transducer that also has a side view option for looking to one side or both sides. I used that for lake fishing from a hire boat.

sideview.jpg

I have only had one problem with it, and I think it may be a problem with my hull rather than the unit, but it loses signal at high speeds. As soon as you drop down to 10knots or less the signal returns, so its never been a problem when locating marks. It might be due to turbulence under the hull, as there is a spray chine forward of where I mounted it.

Its not the latest model, but cost me in total £225. Similar portable setups today will cost the same. I'm looking for £40 plus carriage (or can arrange local delivery)as a contribution to its replacement. Anyone interested?

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Norrie, you wuz first by three minutes, if you mean it let me know because there is another bidder in the wings

spec.jpg

Salar, Yep me please....if you pm me your addy, I will have a cheque in the post tomorrow mate....thats Spasor missing out on another round of drinks..!!!! :D:rolleyes::D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie:

Salar, Yep me please....if you pm me your addy, I will have a cheque in the post tomorrow mate....thats Spasor missing out on another round of drinks..!!!! :D:rolleyes::D

Norrie, I've sent 2 PMs asking for your address, did you get them or is your mailbox full?