Float visibility

Sportsman

So let me get this right. It's just say an inch of hollow tubing (ie: a drinking straw) slipped over the end of a say a waggler and the hole in the side does what? I'm guessing this has something to do with water being taken onboard?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I am a fan of marker pens, instant colour changes at the flip of a lid ;) (Many many colours to choose from) Perfect for floats and even your feeder rod tip if the occasion ever presents itself !!

And they last forever in a tackle box making them pretty cheap in the long run...

So let me get this right. It's just say an inch of hollow tubing (ie: a drinking straw) slipped over the end of a say a waggler and the hole in the side does what? I'm guessing this has something to do with water being taken onboard?

Yes - imagine pushing a bucket down into the water, then imagine pushing a bucket holed below the waterline. By opening it up at the bottom, the effective cross sectional area is that of the walls of the tube, not the whole circle.

float-1.jpg