Carrier bag eater ????

Cranfield

In the last few days we have noticed that some plastic carrier bags stored in an undisturbed cupboard. have been shredded by something.

It can only be insect size, as a mouse or something similar, could not access the cupboard.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be and how I can.......whisper.....exterminate it.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Believe it Gobio, mice can and will get in snywhere. It sounds typical of them too. They were probably looking for nesting material

[ 26. November 2004, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

I really don't think it can be mice, as the cupboard is tightly shut all of the time and we have two extremely efficient cats.

I will try traps , just in case.

Any insect orientated options ?

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Guest Ferret1959

"two extremely efficient cats"

My girlfriend has FIVE extremely efficient cats and she has mice in the house.

The cats bring them in to play with.

The occasional one escapes and needs human intervention in pursuit of said rodent control.

some of the Tesco Bio Degradable carrier bags do fall into small pieces after a few weeks. Don't know about other store bags but is a nuisance if you have carefully recycled a bag, ie reused it to store small items and it all falls apart when you pick it up

Steam rules