Jtrew in hospital

Jesse168

This is an updateI got today from his Daughter Kimber.

Dad got to come home yesterday and hasn't had a spell since they've changed his meds this time...really hoping this is what we've been praying for. He seems to be doing quite well. Thanks for taking time to check on him...I'm sure he'll be back on the board and raisin' Cain before long...lol.

Living by the Square and on the Level

Second message from Jerry's Daughter:

This is Monday and he still hasn't had a spell since last Wednesday when we took him to the ER. Considering that he usually has one at least every-other-day, this is the longest he's gone without a spell since I don't know when...so, I'm really praying that we've finally hit the jackpot!!!

Living by the Square and on the Level

Great news Jesse. Thanks for the update. We'll have the boy back out catching catfish before you know it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt, Good to hear that he might be on the mend, Yes, there were more on the catfish side ,but I found it really interesting, My uncle talks all the time about fishing for cats in W.Virginia when he was a boy,he tried fly fishing when he moved to California, but not the same he said.My Brother in law had to go to Ohio on a training course,he went catfishing while he was there, and loved it.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/