favourite toy

kendo

talkin ofbsa metors i still got mine, but the sights broke on it ,would i be able to get a replacement or would a new teliscopic fit it?

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

i had loads of cars and starwars figures once but like you do,when they have an accident(smash and burn the car for realism(windscreen looks great with a hole in it(didnt have much ketchup so bloods off) :)

rip an arm off luke so it looks convincing (maybe burn the side of the face and otherhand)its gotta look real, then when you play with them again they will look hardend by warfare and scar'd (fortunatly not mentally)thats my department :D:rolleyes:

but now i just rack up the bodycount on ww2 first person shooters so as sad as it is i guess my toy now is my self built beast(pc) :D

sg

DEAN BMW! id say u should be able to get a new sight for the bsa!

tho every bsa air gun ( arfter i got my super sport!) had the same standard sights! my friend had a scorpion pistol and the sight were exactly the same screw ons! if its got hols for screws were the sight was u should be able to pick em up or order them in any gun shop!

u will only be able to fit a scope if its has 2 channels to clamp one to!

go for it tho mate! should be able to get a nice new spring to fit it for about a 10er! get a silencer! sand down the stock and give it a wax over! all of a sudden its day of the jackel style lol!

I used to lust after an airsporter! Ive still got about 1/2 mile of scalextric, had it all over the sitting room last year but had to buty new cars, the magnets in the back make for exiting racing!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

hi all

my mate used to have a webly tempest(excuse spelling its early :D

those damn things hurt when you slip the cocking bar

nice pistol though.

had afew 410 shotguns near misses,one which missed my head by atleast 1inch(hair trigger) most of the time you could tap the stock and that would be enough :D:rolleyes:

those were the days

anyone know if you can still buy ox main springs(the kit for upping the ftpound)??

sg

[ 28. September 2005, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

My BSA motor bike,BSA supersportair rifle, My microscope and my large rubber ball(clear rubber with coloured swirls inside).

If I ran anything over or shot anything(rabbits rats on the farm my uncle worked on) I could cut it up and look at the goo with my microscope.

Sadly the rubber ball came to a rather bouncy end.

While visitting the local hospital with my mum I lost control of the said ball and watched as it bounced down the hill from the front gates of the hospital.

I was sad but enthralled to watch it gain hight and speed and finaly disappear over a large roundabout at the bottom of the hill.

I made a crossbow out of the fibre glass struts of my peter powel stunt kite.

Made a gun out of a bit of pipe, bent the end over and hammered it closed. Clamped this in a vice fixed vice onto a pair of steps. Rammed a banger, some guncaps(scrapped the powder off and used this)and the heads off a box of Matches. Then rammed down some cotten wool and then some 177 pellets and some other little bit and pieces. Then put a lighted blow torch on the end and then I ran.

Result large Bang small hole in dads shed and me grounded for two days

kendo:

guns guns guns wot no bow and arrows :)

That's reminded me - I had a green metal "William Tell" crossbow which had a picture of Conrad Phillips on the box.

And a plastic Robin Hood longbow (with a picture of Richard Greene).

As well as all the guns...