Anybody we know?

Jim Roper

You are more of a man if you walk away

I must admit that i've walked into more fights than walked away , won some lost some but felt better for it and lived to tell the tale. Personal choice and what comes along through your own upbringing and beliefs that makes you chose to fight or walk i suppose. From what i've read , good on the man for putting his two penneth in and trying to help what looks like (to me anyway) a bit of bullying, he paid the ultimate price though.

Jim , i don't know him but he's from just up the road from me in Garforth.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Jim , i don't know him but he's from just up the road from me in Garforth.

I thought he might have been a contributor, but then again he had time to go fishing.

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Guest Rabbit
You are more of a man if you walk away

How does that work? But that is the problem with society, turn away, not my problem, the guy is a hero in the true meaning of the word, he tried to help someone from beinhg harmed.

A real man.

How does that work? But that is the problem with society, turn away, not my problem, the guy is a hero in the true meaning of the word, he tried to help someone from being harmed.

A real man.

Likewise:

Would anybody say that the seargent that got killed in Helmand a day or so ago, should not have tried to save his buddy?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net