Money transfers ?

RobStubbs

It is straightforward enough - different banks charge different amounts though, so best to ask about their charges before you go ahead. I know for a fact that HSBC charge £9 per transaction regardless of amount.

I often have to pay a contractor of mine in the Netherlands - we both use PayPal for convenience & cheapness

To transfer money into a foreign account you need:

1.) IBAN (International Bank Account Number)

2.) BIC (Bank Identification Code)

Another easy way it to get an IMO (International Money Order) from a foreign exchange or the post office should do it. This is a s good as cash to the recipient a they can cash in in straight away upon receipt.

Sending money International Recorded can cost you £4.20 & only guarantees delivery of the letter.

It is straightforward but may cost you a little. You shouldn't expect to be ripped off & whether you are sending £1 or £100 it's the principal of a company being dishonest or honest that maters

HTH

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

Argyll,

That was very much my thinking hence I've asked them if they can accept real money. If that's OK then I can post them off today as I have enough left over euros from my last fishing trip to France.

Cheers,

Rob.