Day Shelters?

damo_thegravy

Hi people, new to this site!

Just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on Day shelters, I'm going to buy my Dad one for his birthday, been looking at the Korum Day shelter, TF Gear Day shelter, Chub snooper etc, he won't be using a bedchair so it doesn't need to be massive, needs to be easy to put up and not too big as some swims on his lake are quite small!

any help or advice would be great!

ta

D

Depends on the fishing he does but I intend to use a day shelter for breaming when the weather is bad.

Brollies can be a real pain in the windy wet bream conditions we like.

The wind always comes under the sides of a brolley.

The day shelters are supposed to be more stable and do not take long to erect.

If you are having a long day session it would be worthwhile.

regards

john

My young son won a Korum day shelter and its every much as stable as my trakker big Z brolly, he's even used it for overnighters with no problems. I've used it when out piking and theirs plenty of room for an adult (I'm 6' 2'') and when its pegged down its pretty solid and comfortable inside.

I'll be honest and say I prefer my brolly, but the day shelter is a decent piece of kit.

There's a MK11 shelter now, which Fishtec sell - click here.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE