Bargain starter Pike rod

Dick Dastardly

I'm sure it's a beautiful piece of equipment.... :)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Judging by the pics it looks fine no thrills and basic. Its all you need. at that price if you only get a winter out of it you got your moneys worth

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.

I would think that for someone is thinking of taking up Pike fishing then its a great starter rod and at that money they should have plenty left over for Decent Trace making gear, unhooking mat/tools ,Reel,Line,bite alarms etc .

Surely better that they go this route and can always update the rod later ,Bought a pro performance cheapy for the girlfriends son years ago and he got 3 of seasons out of it no problem at the same sort of money.

He caught some decent fish on it to but then he discovered Girls,Beer and Cars ;) and that was the end of the Pike fishing steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Ive not seen one in the flesh or used one but at the price you surely couldnt go wrong as a first bait fishing rod for pike. Be ok as a marker/plumbing rod as well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...B:WNAFP:GB:1348

I use something similar to that for casting small spods. But the add is a bit confusing, is it 3.5 or 3 tc and why is the type "feeder". Cant grumble at the price though. :thumbs:

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep