dads could be banned

billy50000

with these sorts(busy bodys)french:)

apparently we(dads)could be banned from the delivery room because be generate stress which is picked up by our partners :angry:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-GB&...=homepage_picks

if it doesnt work type "dads could be banned" in the white bar .

msn homepage

try banning me then!! ive got an appointment in a delivery ward in april next year!!!!!

what next!!

besides that through both my kids birth the damn midwife was knowhere to be found so that means if this goes ahead she will be going it solo!!!

not a bloody chance!

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

apparently we(dads)could be banned from the delivery room

Thank God for that. Got to be one of the most revolting experiences of my life, that bit. Love my kids to bits, but I would have known where they'd come from without having to witness it. Yeuch! :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thank God for that. Got to be one of the most revolting experiences of my life, that bit. Love my kids to bits, but I would have known where they'd come from without having to witness it. Yeuch! :D

:D Good honest reply.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

nope, i myself loved being there :D and IF they did remove this right id be arrested ignoring it,plus its the mothers/partners choice who she has beside her and my misses would kill me if i were not holding her hand!:)

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg