lower tees amalgamation water?

fortymick

Yeh, I do Mick

Next question

lol hello Brian gis a clue then.........just joined the wilton club but the lad who has taken over wasnt to sure of where the stretches are excatly.........was down yarm the other day and the terrible twosome had been there bivvied out all night piking now thats commitment it must have been minus 4 daytime so god only knows what it was through the night!!!!

lol hello Brian gis a clue then.........just joined the wilton club but the lad who has taken over wasnt to sure of where the stretches are excatly.........was down yarm the other day and the terrible twosome had been there bivvied out all night piking now thats commitment it must have been minus 4 daytime so god only knows what it was through the night!!!!

Mick you should have got an association of teeside district angling clubs rule book, members ticket and maps showing you all the water that you are allowed to fish, if you didnt then Id get back onto your club and find out why not, without it your not allowed to go on the waters.

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

Mick you should have got an association of teeside district angling clubs rule book, members ticket and maps showing you all the water that you are allowed to fish, if you didnt then Id get back onto your club and find out why not, without it your not allowed to go on the waters.

George i have only joined today and as i said the lad has only just takin over the runnin of the club he will send me out my clubcard but im not sure about the other things?? will have to look into that but hopefully that will all come as well, thanks for the reply though.

cheers mick

The Lower Tees Association is seperate from the ATDAC waters that allows you to fish the middle Tees and the seperate lower Tees Association is made up from a number of clubs who are'nt members of the seperately run ATDAC (Atdac being Stockton Yarm Thornaby and Darlington Brown Trout)

The lower Tees association waters run from upstream of the A66 road bridge and continuously upstream from there to the farm below Preston Park ( which is free fishing anyway) but the farm is controlled by the farmer

There are'nt any rule books issued for the lower Tees Assoc because I think there are too many clubs involved to be able to determine rules as all member clubs own a share in the LTA and can determine or influence decisions at their own respective AGM's

The side of the river that belongs to the LTA is the Bowesfield section, the opposite bank (Thornaby side) is all free fishing apart from some private gardens( and thats debatable) right up to the pipe bridge at Ingleby Barwick

The Lower Tees Association is seperate from the ATDAC waters that allows you to fish the middle Tees and the seperate lower Tees Association is made up from a number of clubs who are'nt members of the seperately run ATDAC (Atdac being Stockton Yarm Thornaby and Darlington Brown Trout)

The lower Tees association waters run from upstream of the A66 road bridge and continuously upstream from there to the farm below Preston Park ( which is free fishing anyway) but the farm is controlled by the farmer

There are'nt any rule books issued for the lower Tees Assoc because I think there are too many clubs involved to be able to determine rules as all member clubs own a share in the LTA and can determine or influence decisions at their own respective AGM's

The side of the river that belongs to the LTA is the Bowesfield section, the opposite bank (Thornaby side) is all free fishing apart from some private gardens( and thats debatable) right up to the pipe bridge at Ingleby Barwick

Thanks Brian I didnt even know that either, I thought it was all one.

Cheers

George

So, are Yarm, Stockton, Thornaby and DBT also members of the Lower Tees Amalgamation?

From looking at what Brian has put toady...NO. Only the ATDAC waters.

Edited by George387