Travel fly rod for sale.

Stavitte Grey Duster fly rod 8ft 4 section travel rod. AFTMA 4/5.

Carbon IM8 (burgundy blank), snake guides + lined stripping guide. Polished rosewood reel-seat, uplocking aluminium fittings. Comes with cloth bag and hard case.

Roughly 25 1/2 inches each section. 28 inches when stored in hard case.

I sold one of these about 6 months ago on here, and i have 1 more.

Apart from a waggle in the garden it's unused, still has plastic protector on the cork handle. bought a pair of these about a year or so ago for my wife and i to go fly fighing on holiday. I'm having a clear out of tackle that i no longer use (more to come) Cost me about £60-70.

£35.00 posted.

DSCN1311.jpg

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

I bought the previous one and can vouch for the fact that the one on sale this time will be unused. A lovely little rod.

Rusty, What, you bought a fly rod? I never knew you threw the flies around.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Rusty, What, you bought a fly rod? I never knew you threw the flies around.

Not just the flies when he has had a bad day on the bank its the Rod/Tackle bag/Thermos :lol:;) ,Only joking Rusty ;) .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Not just the flies when he has had a bad day on the bank its the Rod/Tackle bag/Thermos :lol:;) ,Only joking Rusty ;) .

That day was bad, don’t think I’ve ever been annoyed at not catching but if I have a session which is beset with tackle problems and self induced ‘difficulties’ I can get the hump shall we say, thankfully it doesn’t happen very often.

Arbocop, yes I took up fly fishing during the early nineties when a number of put’n'take stillwaters were developed in Kent, fly fishing became affordable. Still got all my kit but it’s all geared to distance casting, 7/8 weight rods and WF lines, that’s why I bought this lighter weight rod for some small river action. Still got all my fly tying stuff too but my eyesight isn’t up to it now, I did a brilliant daddy long legs once which looked so good I couldn’t bring myself to use it :D

I need to look at my club books to see weather TAA or NAA allow fly fishing during the close season but if not I think I can fish the Lambourn.

Everyone else, this rod is a great deal why hasn’t anybody bought it yet?

Edited by Rusty

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

That day was bad, don’t think I’ve ever been annoyed at not catching but if I have a session which is beset with tackle problems and self induced ‘difficulties’ I can get the hump shall we say, thankfully it doesn’t happen very often.

Arbocop, yes I took up fly fishing during the early nineties when a number of put’n'take stillwaters were developed in Kent, fly fishing became affordable. Still got all my kit but it’s all geared to distance casting, 7/8 weight rods and WF lines, that’s why I bought this lighter weight rod for some small river action. Still got all my fly tying stuff too but my eyesight isn’t up to it now, I did a brilliant daddy long legs once which looked so good I couldn’t bring myself to use it :D

I need to look at my club books to see weather TAA or NAA allow fly fishing during the close season but if not I think I can fish the Lambourn.

Everyone else, this rod is a great deal why hasn’t anybody bought it yet?

Thanks Rusty :) I'm glad you're enjoying the rod.

Any takers for the second?

Paul.

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

Yes, NAA allow dry fly fishing at Speen Moors. Lambourn is good - where you can cast anyway.

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."