MS Internet Explorer

Jim Roper

I have finally started using Firefox.

Is the Internet Explorer vulnerability still there until it is uninstalled?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Yep. I saw it.

I've been using Firefox OK for a few days until today.

Microsoft updated with the patch and since then, I have not been able to log in to another forum that I use. Well, I appear to be logged in because I can see all posts and the member list, but cannot post or use PM's.

If I use Internet Explorer, everything is fine!

And another thing!

Using Firefox, I get all these adverts up the left-hand side of AN pages, instead of at the bottom whei I use MS Explorer.

Edited by Jim Roper

In spite of it perhaps being untrendy to say so, I simply don't like Firefox and have never had any problem whatsoever with Internet Explorer.

Unless of course, that is the reason why whenever I make a reply on this site, a quote from the previous post always appears, no matter what I do to the + or - state of the quote icon.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Yep. I saw it.

I've been using Firefox OK for a few days until today.

Microsoft updated with the patch and since then, I have not been able to log in to another forum that I use. Well, I appear to be logged in because I can see all posts and the member list, but cannot post or use PM's.

If I use Internet Explorer, everything is fine!

And another thing!

Using Firefox, I get all these adverts up the left-hand side of AN pages, instead of at the bottom whei I use MS Explorer.

There is a setting for that on the Page Jim, just can't remember what the hell it is though. Sorry!

And on this thread I downloaded SP3 AGAIN yesterday and no internet for three days!! Bloody poor show!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I've now found another website that Firefox can't access. www.home.co.uk

This is only happening since Microsoft updated.

There is a setting for that on the Page Jim, just can't remember what the hell it is though. Sorry!

Managed to get rid of the adverts on the left-hand-side, but the reply ect. buttons dissappeared as well.