ABU Ambassadeur 7000C C3

While searching out the reels I collect and buy I got offered this model.Not one I normally deal in despite owning a couple for uptiding.But just couldn't say no when I saw the condition!

The reels never been used and comes in box with all the papers tools etc.Only time its been on a rod was to load it with line! 20lb mainline with a 60lb shock leader.

Ideal rough ground/rock fishing reel or use it for uptiding as I do.

Im looking for £80 and £5 P&P

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• 1 month later...

Ive still got this and no one seems interested so how about £75 and I will post FOC? Got to go as its just another reel taking up room and tying up cash!

Ive still got this and no one seems interested so how about £75 and I will post FOC? Got to go as its just another reel taking up room and tying up cash!

Is it the Blue 7500 C3 CT ? ;)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Budgie - I checked eBay for recent (past 60 days) sales on that reel and it goes fine for more than you are asking in the States and in that range in the UK for reels that have seen some use but are still in excellent condition.

I imagine if you stick with it you will find a buyer sooner rather than later and for a bargain.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks Newt it really is a cracker (only reason I took it in the first place!) Im not surprised its not sold though! Ive deviated from my normal models I buy in the past with other similar "bargains" and struggled! Best learn my lesson and stick to what I know in future!

Im tempted to keep it for my self rather than "give it away" just in case I ever get right back into my sea fishing and up tiding!

I think I'd do that rather than give it away.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President