If you want to make your own reel?

tincatinca

Now this I must see! As anyone who has been to my house will have noticed I have a bit of a thing about multipliers that makes even the Pinophiles look normal!

Patience Budgie!

Just a taster......The project is going to be a single speed 3/0 lever drag multiplier of 50+lb class with a capacity of 500yds 80lb braid and 100+yds of 50lb mono "topshot". The reel frame is a single piece of aircraft quality aluminium alloy, as are the spool, inner end case and outer end case. A revolutionary ( :rolleyes: ) bearing setup to prevent handle binding at high drag settings and a (relatively) quickly convertible left/right hand wind system are the main features. I'm having to use some proprietary components for the prototype to keep costs down!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!