For Phil Dean

Guest jangar

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by phil dean:

the wife would kill, me...........

I doubt it Phil, from all the nice things you have told me about her I think she is a very understanding and considerate lady. If it makes you happy then she will probably offer to buy it for you. Advanced Christmas present? wink.gif

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.

Guest phil dean

ah, but ya see, if I buy it via andy, I'll probably get the odd few extra maggots for a good few years, where as If i go somewhere that I don't usually shop, i may save a few quid today, but where do I buy my maggots from tommorow,

add to that that Jangar's place and a shop in gosforth are the best value for money shops in the north east...........and an early birthday present it probably is........ biggrin.gif

I'll be well knackered though if one of those barbel bites on.AHHHHHH

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Not for him, buit i do need somewhere I can book for a day to take a number of people fishing, place to ourselces, kitchen facilities and toilets...any idea on that???

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY