annual licence scrapped{not a wind up}

Andrew

Did you see Tight Lines last night?sky sports.

A bloke from the NFA was on the panel,there was some good points raised, one point was about ANNUAL LICENCE,as a previous thread suggested why from APRIL TO MARCH.

It seems the NFA wants an anytime licence,bought,when the angler wants to buy,any month of the year.

A caller foned in saying bait boats are to be banned on his club waters{sleeping while fishing thread}

Do you think buying a licence any time is better

than the present system?

Tight lines to all

Jangar :D:D:D:D:D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont have licences in Scotland {we should have but thats for an other time} i buy a yearly ticket for a local stillwater and i can buy it at anytime of the year so why not with your licence.

tight lines

HUNTER

BACK TO THE TOP :D:D:D:D:D:D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Hi, Janger, i think you'll get mixed feelings about when is a good time buy your licence, me personally like it the way it is, i know when its going to run out and when to renew it, i think if you could buy it at any time of year for it to run for 12 months from that date it would be harder to keep tabs on when to renew, i think if it had to change at all they could make it a yearly thing e.g. jan. to dec.

Are we the only one's on tp?

“Vescere bracis meis”

Personally I'd like to buy my fishing license by Direct Debit, like I do my TV License. That way, I don't have to worry about rushing down to the post office to queue up for half an hour to find out they've run out, or they don't sell them here etc. and I know I'm always covered. It's something I always buy, every year, so why not by DD?

spindle:

Personally I'd like to buy my fishing license by Direct Debit, like I do my TV License.  That way, I don't have to worry about rushing down to the post office to queue up for half an hour to find out they've run out, or they don't sell them here etc.

I heard somewhere that the Post office may not be selling Fishing Licences this year!

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

spindle:

Personally I'd like to buy my fishing license by Direct Debit, like I do my TV License.  That way, I don't have to worry about rushing down to the post office to queue up for half an hour to find out they've run out, or they don't sell them here etc. and I know I'm always covered.  It's something I always buy, every year, so why not by DD?

This is apparently about to be trialed but I'm not sure where and when. I'll certainly subscribe as soon as I see details.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

jangar

you know your self if you don`t have a month to month date for licence a lot of knobs will not bother to bye and for the price it has to be a good deal at the end of the day it is only the price of one night out which will last for a year

so what the hell bye it or shut up and do a nother sport (i don`t mean you jangar i know you love a bit fishing)