rain

sparkyy

hi guys ime planning on fishing the river kennet on wednesday but will all the rain that were ment to have between now and then have a good or bad effect on the river?

I fished the Kennet today and frankly any rain will be of benefit to the river, it was quite low. How it affects the fishing on Wednesday will depend on how much we get and when it happens, a good downpour over the weekend and then a couple of days respite would be ideal but to be honest even if it rains until Tuesday I'd still go. Which stretch are you planning to fish?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

hi guys ime planning on fishing the river kennet on wednesday but will all the rain that were ment to have between now and then have a good or bad effect on the river?

It's fine at the moment. You may have slightly coloured but still low river. As well as which stretch, what will you be wanting to catch - and by trotting, leger etc.?

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

I fished the Kennet today and frankly any rain will be of benefit to the river, it was quite low. How it affects the fishing on Wednesday will depend on how much we get and when it happens, a good downpour over the weekend and then a couple of days respite would be ideal but to be honest even if it rains until Tuesday I'd still go. Which stretch are you planning to fish?

hi guys thanks for the advice ile be fishing the free stretch by northcroft i had a few nice chub from there last week want to see if i can get anything better. perhaps a barbel if there are any!?