Fishing Chair

surreyangler

Hi all,

I'm finally looking to invest in a decent fishing chair, after years of using a old garden chair! I generally float/light ledger fish for around 4-6 hours around local lakes/rivers which have fairly uneven banks, don't often fish the perfect platform commercials.

Also I'd be interested if anyone has a chair with rod rest etc built in.

Thanks

John

Hi all,

I'm finally looking to invest in a decent fishing chair, after years of using a old garden chair! I generally float/light ledger fish for around 4-6 hours around local lakes/rivers which have fairly uneven banks, don't often fish the perfect platform commercials.

Also I'd be interested if anyone has a chair with rod rest etc built in.

Thanks

John

hi

dont know about any chairs with a built in rod rest but most decent company's like diawa, tfg,korum etc all have models with accessory's such as feeder arms and butt rests. look out for the diawa mission chair its decent quality and only costs about £30!

Pack your wall full of the folding stuff and get along to your nearest large tackle dealer and try them out. Some fit some bums better than others, especially the cushioning. Look out for solid build and ease of operation. Unless you have a trolley or barrow watch out for the weight. It's a big selection, both in quality and price. I was given mine by a neighbour, and it does me. It's a Dragon Carp one, but I haven't destroyed it yet

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not