Fileting your catch

Newt

We just had a link to a new-to-us web site posted. It has excellent advice and some movies showing exactly how to best filet a number of North Sea species.

Well worth a look.

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/Filleti...sh-t239709.html

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

It looks like a site that was translated which would account for the spellos. The videos have a native English speaker but I'm guessing the other versions will have native speakers from other countries.

Filleting-fish.com is a part of visfileren.nl which is registered in Leiden, The Netherlands and the person who posted about the site is using a visfileren.nl email address.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I predict that the art of filleting fish Newt will be lost soon, ie. no fish to fillet! Did you se the tv program about Earth after people, where they simulated life taking over from man when we are extinct? They reckoned that it would take only 150 years to re-populate the oceans without man plundering them. Millions of fish like a couple of hundred years ago. Surely it must be worth leaving the seas alone for twenty years or so before it's too late.