WHERE ARE ALL YOU NORTH WALES ANGLERS?

sue

COME ON EVERYONE - CAN ANYONE HELP WITH FISHING VENUES (FOR HUGEMENDOUS CARP ) NEAR BARMOUTH NORTH WALES. I DON'T MIND HAVING TO TRAVEL 20 MILES OR SO. I KNOW ABOUT THE ONE ON THE ISLE OF ANGLESEY BUT IT'S A LITTLE FAR TO TRAVEL :( OR IS IT?

THANKS A LOT

REGARDS - SUE :cool:

Sue - a favor if you would.

When you type in ALL CAPS, it is difficult for us old folks to read. The letters lack descenders (like g, j, etc. with part below the line) and some other features that make reading easier.

Er, maybe that should have been favour?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

Sue - a favor if you would.

When you type in ALL CAPS, it is difficult for us old folks to read.  The letters lack descenders (like g, j, etc. with part below the line) and some other features that make reading easier.

Er, maybe that should have been favour?

sory but my caps lock buton on keybord was stuk - not realy - i just cudent be bovered to type it proply.

But truly, amongst you wonderful people on this site, can anyone suggest a carp venue near Barmouth?

Cheers, keep smiling

regards Sue