RSSG - Online Membership

Elton

Cheers to Gray Catchpole for letting me know that he's printed some off for distribution.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good plug at:

http://www.matchfishing.com/

:)

Elton

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Dear Guys and Galls,

Some more developments.

Leon Roskilly, a RSSG member, has offered to be the RSSG Catchment Officer for the Medway area. For those out there who do not know who Leon is, he is one of the most active and caring anglers out there working for angling on many fronts and is highly respected in the world of angling. Leon is also an expert angler and one hell of a angling writer.

Leon is one busy guy so his offer to help is immensely appreciated. My personal thanks and the thanks of all RSSG members goes out to Leon.

As an added bonus for myself, Leon has offered to take me Mullet fishing shortly. Perks of the job I'm glad to say!

Elton Murphy on our behalf, has contacted James Holgate concerning the RSSG and James has offered to place something about the RSSG in Course Angling Today. I have contacted James myself thanking him and also offering to do an article on Trent barbel fishing by way of grateful thanks for what he will do on behalf of the RSSG. Indeed, future relations the RSSG has with the angling press in my opinion should take on the form of the RSSG working in partnership with them just as we all do on angling websites. Added to which we all know that the RSSG membership contains some wonderful angling writers who have, for to long remained in the shadows. Perhaps Dick and Graham and others might like to keep their pencils sharpened?

Now we all know who Elton Murphy and Andy Frances are. We know them as really caring guys who are always willing to help out angling in any way they can. They have certainly proved that to the RSSG in recent months. It is nothing short of amazing how far we have come with their help and the help of other fishing website owners.

Therefore, I am stunningly pleased to announce that Andy and Elton have both agreed to become Honorary Officers in the form of Presidents etc of the RSSG.

Amazingly, they are both honoured to be asked! Of course, the reality here is that the RSSG is extremely pleased and honoured to have them. Elton has conditions however, he is adamant that before he takes up any role, he wants to get 200 RSSG individual members on board first.

So come on galls and guys, lets give these blokes a hand by coming together each and everyone of us by posting on all the RSSG threads on all sites to spread the word in one massive concerted effort to tell everyone that we are RSSG members and what that means to us all.

Regards,

Lee.

Details and a link added at http://www.fghp.com/

Hi All,

Today I made the 80 mile round trip looking at my shortlist of venues for the second and last of the RSSG formation meetings to take place. I am pleased to say that I have made a final decision and booked the venue and all RSSG members will be notified shortly with the relevant details.

Happily, the venue is a hotel in rural surroundings and can easily accommodate up to 40 RSSG members that may wish to attend the meeting and stay overnight for the social evening. I like the idea of the social side to this because the last one was very enjoyable even though the next morning brought with it a severe headache for some. Well, namely me.

The RSSG is for everyone no matter what you fish for so, come on. Make a rivers day and join the RSSG today.

Regards,

Lee.

I'll get Spencer at Hooked to process the remaining applicants this week and get a cheque off to you. :)

Tight lines,

Elton

Another site to carry the article:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/tonyjohnson/