Weeks carp fishing

waddis

• 3 weeks later...

Just goes to show what having a decent bivvy can do for you!!!!!!!

Brilliant haul mate, well done. Looking forward to piccies.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

• 2 years later...
Cheers guys.

Had a great time and caught 12 fish. 5 tench ( 4lb, 4lb 8oz, 5lb 8oz, 5lb 1oz and 6lbs 2oz). 4 bream (4lb 10oz, 5lb, 4lb, 3lb 2oz). 2 commons, one at 14lb 2oz (caught on a light feeder rod for bream and tench ), also had a 18lbs common.

And to top all this of i also had a crucian at 3lbs 5oz (my first ever one) .

I was using 3 rods one with fake corn, one with a tiger spice boilie and the other on an ultraplex popup.

I must have pi**ed of some of the season ticket holders there because some said they have been fishing there for years and have only had a few carp out. Then i came along and bagged up on my first trip there demon :P . I was also the only person who caught during the week. :D:rolleyes:

Will have pics soon once i get them developed

hiya waddis, congrats on a grate trip to silverlands, its not an easy water so you done very well, let me know if your going there again and ill pop down and check your ticket hehehehe mite even drop you some advice on the going swims/baites ect ;)

Tight Lines

Gav

Work Is For People That Dont Know How To Fish!!