Chatsworth angling fair

stickfloatking:

Not sure about the carnations Polly :confused:

Ill be there thats for sure even if it's raining snowing or anything else him up stairs can throw at us. Went in october last year due to the foot & mouth. Was like a mud bath but was a good laugh watching people walking round in trainers :D .

Lets us Know if your going for def' and ill give you me mobil number. Ferret will be with me as well.

Will do. Think it's more than likely that I'll (sorry we'll) be there. Will probably be on the Sunday as that's when Debs and I get to be kid-free as her two little delights go to their Dads for the day. Mate at work says it IS the best of the shows, I've never been so is he right?. Debs is normally keen to tag along but was a bit jaded at the last one in Peterborough. All a bit samey says she. What can I tell her is different and special about this show?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Polly, suggest to Debs that you are only going so that you can sell all your gear in the bring & buy auction!

Mine is only coming so she can root round Chatswoth House, she's seen it on Antiques Road Show & it looks pretty impressive.

Hi Scott,

I'll be going now iv'e seen your post didn't even no it was on i'm looking for some new carp rods perhaps i get them there cheaper what time in the beer tent .Looking foward to it, now be 1st tackle fair/show iv'e ever been to. :D:P:):rolleyes:

Cheer's Larry

http://www.larrysworld.co.uk

mailto:larry@larrysworld.co.uk

Sorry everyone been off roading this weekend so been away from me pc. Err meeting up think prob be best if we give each other our mobil no' by email. Then we can text or phone to say we are there then sort a time out. But 12pm is all ways a good time for a beer. Anyone coming a long way and have not been before. It is well worth it the countryside up there is just mind blowing. Most of the top anglers are there Bob Nudd,Ian Heaps,Chris Ball etc. There is loads of fly fishing, sea fishing as well as coarse.

There is a web site not sure whats on it though.

www.chatsworth.org

Anyway email me if your going and we'll sort some thing out.

Guest kingfisher

So is there any one else going?

I would have thought the amount of people who use A/Net there would be more than a couple going??

Peter Waller:

Polly, suggest to Debs that you are only going so that you can sell all your gear in the bring & buy auction!

Mine is only coming so she can root round Chatswoth House, she's seen it on Antiques Road Show & it looks pretty impressive.

Good move Pete but who's goning to carry all the new gear if she's not there?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.