red band for bream

nodding dog

i was thinking of trying red band bird seed as part of my feed for bream but i was'nt to sure about the aniseed that is with in the seed, can anyone tell me do bream like aniseed, i know bream are starting to see a lot more particles know a days so i thought i'd give it a try ??

Unfortunately they love the stuff! :P When carping I've had loads of Bream when using Red Band. (or for a cheaper alternative, a pigeon conditioner called 'Trapping mix' )

Hi Rob, just submerse the particles in water and bring to the boil. Once at boiling point take off the heat and allow to cool, but make sure you give it a stir and keep topping it up with plenty of water. Done the evening before it'll be perfect for the next day.