fishing clubs

me

how long did it take you to join your club? i tried for 3 years to get into one and then gave up. if i would of kept trying to join i would probably be in by now. ah well

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

Nathan

I helped form the club I am in and also got straight in the one before but it was not a club????????????

The one before was run as a business.

You paid your 70 quid and were given the seasons pass and directions / rules sheets.

Our club now has a two/three year waiting list but you get in a bit quicker if known my a member or two.

If I wanted to join GAPS or CAPS who are the two biggest clubs in the area I know there are no waiting lists.

There are a few small clubs that I know of, my nearest has a 7 to 8 year waiting list and the other takes about 15 years ( I know alot of members, the club sec, treasurer etc) and I am taken as a guest on loads of occasions!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!