Belfast Fisherman Fishing very Local

Bilko

i'm in belfast but i've only really fished the Lagan and it is pants. I would suggest going to the bann if you want a good days fishing. There is also small carp pond up the lisburn road somewhere but i've never fished it yet. I don't get to go fishing much anymore due to the wife taking ill and having the wee one to look after.

If your intrested i'll try and find out some more info on the carp pond.

[ 09. November 2002, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: will this name be ok ]

will this name be ok,

Thanks for your post. Would you be referring to Willis' Lake off Finaghy Road South?

I went up there a couple of times before I got any tackle and there was nobody about. Alister at Tight Lines told me about it.

I just wasn't sure.

Again thanks for your input and I hope your wife has a speedy recovery.

Thanks will this name be ok, (you've got to change that!)

I've got one or two trips left before Mrs Bilko has our 4th child. This is why I'm looking local. I can't drive, so I have to rely on my wife to drop me off fishing (and yes i have tried to interest her in fishing)

Me thinks Fishsim is looking a good bet for any fishing! :(

Thanks BTW. We were at the hospital today for last scan. I could have swore I saw the babies arm move in a casting motion! :)