Danny K

As Christmas rolls on my mum says

"what do u want for christmas ??" and i say

"Fishing Gear !!"

"What gear" My mum Says

"A proper seatbox and other Gear"

"How much will all this come to ??"

"Dont know i'll Check"

So on that evening i raided through every fishing mag i had and found a box.Its called "little Gem seatbox".Its got a windertray,leg system and its 99.99 and was just wondering if any one had seen this product or used it before.

Cheers......Danny K :rolleyes:

You really need a blue Shakespeare seat box. No angler is complete without one.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Mine has a full set of wing mirrors, including wide angle for reversing, mud feet, gravel feet, plus hover mode for soft mud. The air dam and spoilers prevent unwanted take off in high winds, but the cushion has rocket powered eject in case of emergencies. I really love my blue seat box. I call it Sally.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I've had a 'Little Gem' 5 drawer for 3 yrs now, excellent seatbox, light & tough. Only problem I had was the mudfeet kept unscrewing themselves - sorted it with some araldite.

I reckon they're as good if not better than some of the more expensive boxes.

:D:D:D

Hi All -- Well l bought a 3 draw Little Gem seatbox about year and a half back love it.....one problem though it makes ye a collector !!!! what of you say !!! OCTOPLUS God l feel like a scooter now with all the attachments on it....bowl, bait waiter,keepnet arm, feeder arm XL..banksick,tray,octoplus legs with mudfeet,,er scrap the round legs they are about as usefull as lighting a safety match in a force 8 gale !!!!! ....but l think its impossible to upgrade the box....as in add more drawers etc !!

Unless other members can add any more on the subject...

Anyway l just love the seatbox at least now l can adjust to awkward banks etc...

Cheers and tightlines

MOOK...

One of the best boxes I have ever bought over the last 40 odd years of fishing.I purchased mine when they first appeared on the market,which is the 5 draw and made of wood.I have had to repaint it only once & it still looks as good as new.Also I changed the legs to octoplus ones.I can recommend this box to any angler the cost is nominal compared to other continental types.

octoplus style gear does not need to be so dear . .

try the angling fairs . . there are all kinds of attachments available at less than half price of the original manufactureres kit

bit like copyright in Turkey . .. know what I mean . .

If anyone is stuck for another add on to their kit I would (above the usual mud feet and main frame add the following)

(1) PUPS spray bar (about 20 quid)

(2) Outrigger for bait waiter and keepnet spike

(3) at a push a feeder arm

things I would not recommend

(1) the pole roosts that hang off extension arms on the legs . . these make you lazy and your catch rate goes well down . . the PUPS is much better....

(2) Groundbait bowl

(3) footplate . . after a while you learn to live without one, two upturned bait box are as good if pole fishing . . especially when you draw peg one and the scales :D

sorry any shop keeps out there

{2008 Editor's Note: to view seat boxes for sale, please click here}

hey waddaya know I can spell tomato !