Fish Guangzhou 2011 Exhibition in China

Joanna

Fish Guangzhou 2011 InvitationThe 2nd Guangzhou International Fishing Fair 2011

March 3rd - 5th, 2011

China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex

No. 382 Yuejiang Zhong Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China

Connect with New Emerging Market in Asia

Exhibit at Fish Guangzhou 2011

We cordially invite you to attend the premier event for the fishing tackle industry in South China.

The event focuses on fishing tackle and will feature the fishing tackle industry's largest and most successful companies, as well as start-ups ready to become players in the industry--featuring new, innovative technologies and fresh business concepts.

Over 20,000 total visitors are expected at the show–including all levels of fishing tackle agents, dealers, import and export traders, wholesalers and distributors; Large-scale fishing club, outdoor sport, health club, operating units and chain institutions; Government agencies, schools and industry- related organizations, associations, media, etc.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Would like to be the exhibitors?

Call us at 86-15989002639 or email us viaSales3@grandeurhk.com.

Interested to be the visitors?

Download the "VIP VISITOR APPLICATION FORM" and send back to us after you have filled out the from.

Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Service Co., Ltd

Joanna Deng, Overseas Organizer

Direct Line: 8620-22106416

Fax:8620-82579220

Email:Sales3@grandeurhk.com

can you pick me up and bring me home? OH and knock me up a passport.

never mind just send over a bunch of stuff its cheaper :thumbs:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson