telescopic rods

John Weddup

Could do with two tele rods. One for river float fishing on my boat on the broads, fishing for roach and bream.

The other a rod perhaps like an avon style to roam along river stretches but allow easy transport from one venue to another. This is to mainly catch chub either free lining or with screw in tip.

Can anyone help with advice thanks

John

Have a word with Walton Tackle Exchange They will creat you what you are looking for by cutting the rod you would like into further sections and spiggotting the sections so you can take something like the JW Avon / Quiver and have it made into a 6 piece rod with nice convenient sections and the action of the rod remains excellent.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Alan

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

I have said rod: fully telescopic and very light. The quivertip is a screw in one and housed in the butt.Has a screw reel fitting. Comes in a rather natty zipped bag, cost me about £90. I've bought it as a holiday rod. Haven't used it yet but will in France in a fortnight.

Rod (in bag) is 34" long, extended without quiver it's about 11'6". It's full name is the JW Nomad Avon (JWN 110 Avon)