Pike Fish/Teach in Update

Guest BUDGIE

This place is designed for kids, on second thoughts rolleyes.gif no there is not a bar and yes there are some nice pubs in the area. With regards to bait we will stick to dead baits unless Les has no objections to trying to catch some lives out of his lake.

Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow I will have the kettle on & the bacon frying so just following your noses! & if I get any comments about knowing my place you will be wearing your breakfast & not eating it tongue.gif

lyn

I will bring a pack of Sardines I have in the freezer so dont worry if you have no bait.If any one has any maggots please bring them so we can try and snatch a couple of lives.I dont have any trout left only roach so obviously can not bring any lives.The main aim of tommorow is realy just to get to meet each other and a bit of introduction to Piking for new comers.I will also bring some trace making materials so if you dont allready know you can see how to make your own.The conditions for actual fishing dont look to great but never mind.If tommorows a sucsess we will put together a more fishing orientated meet in a few weeks.Look forward to meeting you all.

Guest Paul Williams

Morning! i was looking forward to a day's piking in Northants today but here in the West mids we are getting up to a fair bit of snow, what i need to know is, is it all over because to leave home would be madness if it is......i thought a couple of you guy's may be up to and could let me know. Cheers.

Guest Steve Randles

Morning Paul...4-5 inches in High Wycombe(Bucks)...great weather for kids!!!!

------------------

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Hi all, 5-6ins of snow here in Brackley, Northants, they just said on the news that the M40(J5) is grinding to a halt as lorries can't get up a hill! frown.gif

What's the M4 like and what's the weather like nearer Wraysbury way?

Gaffer.

Guest Graham E

4/5 inches here in Maidenhead, Wraysbury prob same, although roads outside moving.

M4 is usually ok, although if I was coming from the Valleys, I would'nt.

Only good news is sun due to burn off snow by 12ish.

It was great to meet everyone who managed to get down to the fish/teach-in and a big thanx to Budgie and Lyn. smile.gif

Did anyone catch anything after we left?

HNY,

Gaffer.