Long Term Tackle

Guest Elton

One, much loved, extending landing net handle - purchased circa 1967. The inner, aluminium alloy pole is an interesting shape but still fits in the outer. Still in use - not for sale!!

Impossible to review because the makers name badge did not have the longevity of the handle and my memory is not up too much either anymore!

JonL

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chesters1

just realised my oldest "tackle" is my much loved and repaired american mountain sleeping bag date of birth 1944 still in regular use and shows it "phew" if it was cleaned it would fall apart.

I've been using the same Daiwa spinning rod for 10 years. Although I get through light lure rods at a rate of knots, I've yet to find another rod with the same combination of power and balance when chucking lures in the 20 - 60g range.

Despite three changes of tip ring caused by accidents on the coast it still does the business, and is my first choice tool for throwing large lures out to extreeme range.

• 11 months later...

thought i would bring this back to the top, as i have just been given a "mitchell 324" in almost perfect nick, as bikenut said yes this is the one with plastic bits, anyone know when they where made.

and of course i still have my "Allcocks Trudex" lovely reel that i use on a regular basis.

[ 30. November 2002, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Gray-Catchpole ]

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道