How about a get together?

Guest Gaffer

Guest Steve Randles

Slimey wet slacks!!!!!!!!!!

Graham..How about gracing my net with a proper fish biggrin.gif...(Barbus)

See you there, whenever it is...see you all there smile.gif

To all: as this is a social event , how about we all fish the lake and have a bar-b que...we could all bring food and cook communally...what fun!

We need to ascertain an "all out" to the proceedings to stop the die-hards amongst us to stop fishing, myself included...and be close enough to enable a get together...where we can all talk,yap and whatever.

C'mon Gaffer.....some regimentation is called for here, if you know what I mean.

Vote now.....Lake or River....Whats it to be?

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Guest Steve Randles

Lyn

I'll e-mail you some directions, its really easy to find,directions to follow before the bank holiday.

Steve Randles

Dont think you will sleep much as you are the self appointed camera women of the weekend!

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Originally posted by lyn:

If the wier pool has barbel in it, then I feel it should be a case of ladies first!!  rolleyes.gif

lyn

But, Lyn, we thought that you might like first choice...

Err, I'll get me coat.

<ducks for cover!>

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Gaffer

Hi all, Emberton Country Park is situated between the village of Emberton and the town of Olney.

Emberton Country Park is 5 miles North of junction 14 of the M1, on the A509.

I like the idea of an 'all out' so that we can have a b-b-q and a chat, it would be easy to arrange a meeting place to do this.

I also think that it depends on the amount people comming and what they want to fish for. Emberton offers a variety of options and we could get spread about, that's why a meeting time/place is a good idea.

I will also give all the details again nearer the time.

All the best,

Gaffer.

Originally posted by Elton:

But, Lyn, we thought that you might like first choice...

Err, I'll get me coat.

<ducks for cover!>

Elton

Elton, I expected some comment, I was actually going to put one myself to save any of you lot the trouble!

I will remember it was you next time I see you! tongue.gif

lyn

Guest Gaffer

Hi all, how does this sound?

Arrive Saturday 16th Sept, fish , then get together for B-B-Q at 6pm.(too early/late perhaps?)

Continue to fish Sunday 17th Sept.

I suggest that those of you who are going to bivvy up for the night, do so near to where the B-B-Q will be, that way you can keep an eye on your(reeled-in)gear.

I'll be there on Sat morning and will be on hand for any help.

As I've said, I'll repeat all of the details given so far, nearer the time.

However, if theres anything I've missed or can help with, let me know.

My intentions are to get a few of those party size disposible B-B-Qs, bergers, sausages, etc, but if you want to bring your own food to cook, that's fine.

Weather pending, this should be a great couple of days.

All the best,

Gaffer.

Guest stoney

If anyone here fancy's the stoney and friends (macmillan cancer relief) bash @ Nutrabaits Yateley, i may be able to set aside a lake just for the Anglers Net gang, how's that sound Elt !!

Stoney x

Originally posted by stoney:

If anyone here fancy's the stoney and friends (macmillan cancer relief) bash @ Nutrabaits Yateley, i may be able to set aside a lake just for the Anglers Net gang,  how's that sound Elt !!

Stoney x

Stoney, mate - spoke to Dave Barham of Advanced Carp Fishing, and they should be up for it, too. Just got to prompt some others into action and we'll get back to you.

So guys (and girls), how about two in a row?

Tight lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk