Holiday In Devon or Somerset

Elton

Received this by email and thought that the best form of recommendation would be word of mouth....

quote:

Both my wife, and I, are keen on carp/coarse fishing. We are trying to locate suitable holiday accommodation with good fishing facilities on site in either Devon or Somerset.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Drop me an email and let me know when and what other things you would like to do, that way I can suggest the best area to visit.

Stafford Moor is an excellent place to visit and Andy and Debbie are superb hosts, alternatively if you want to go south, try Finlake on 01626 853833.

Best really to discuss all your requirements and I can then give you a few more options.

Steve

The Mahseer Trust, working for one of the world's iconic fish and the rivers they live in

www.mahseertrust.org

Fishery info for the Westcountry:
www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
check out
www.v2vangling.co.uk

You won't find anywhere better than Clawford Vineyard & Fishery. Lots of lakes, big and small fish of almost all coarse species, uncrowded, picturesque, friendly, great food... and cheap. Take a look at http://www.clawford.co.uk

Bruno

www.bruno-broughton.co.uk

'He who laughs, lasts'