Jonah still on for Wednesday ?

craynerd

Is it still on for wednesday? Hope so, been looking forward to it....forcast shows it picking up this week!!!!

Where we off....ect ?

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

ok good stuff!!!

Got my camera as well to snap those monsters :-p

Here fishy fishy.......

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Wednesday : Sunny spells and showers - Temp 5oC

Not bad!!!

what u doin about bait?

Here fishy fishy.......

-5 degrees real feel tho :( wrap up warm eh

Think we'll go to the place thats fishing best at the moment which i'll find out later today so stay chooooned :)

one lake is only 8 miles away from us and the other is 12miles so no big trip to get there/back

taking the humble worm, the humble maggot(tri-colour) sweetcorn bread and hemp.

need to sort out times method of travel etc? we both drive do we need to go seperate for any reason? i drive a 206hdi so not too roomy but big enough for us plus tackle?

when you log on later we need to get in touch via email so we dont clog up the forum with arrangements for only us two?

[ 01. March 2005, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Jonah13 ]

Nice one Jonah, check ur mail.

Here fishy fishy.......

replied to your email........with the times etc need to exchange mobile numbers and where to pick you up from?

this is my idea as i first mentioned last week...

Roman lakes in marple maybe a good place for us to learn the basics as it has a big lake to practise casting and also i know the silver fish are shouled up in the backwater so we can margin fish and be sure to catch silver fish some decent sized roach held up there? it's a fiver for a day ticket there which is dearer that where i normally fish but for the extra 2 quid its worth it cos we stand more chance of catching there this time of the year.

I know the route so no worries there

Just wanted to thank Jonah on here for a cracking days fishing yesterday.....He was first to take out some fish and was hitting them hard all day. Mostly tiddlers mostly but got a couple of nice fish including a really nice roach! Well done Jonah!!! I was sadly behind him all day on the catching front, never hit anything bigger than my palm but my total got into double figures when they decided to start feeding again at dusk. Jonah continued to reel them in, to a total of 20+.

But the main thing was the experience, and i have learnt a hell of a lot. Rig setups, fish types, water types, free feed amounts ect ect.....Thanks Jonah !!

Here fishy fishy.......

Craynerd, at least you are catching at a hard time of the year.

Things will get better and better as the weather warms up and you get more experiance.

springs just around the corner.............................................NO not that corner, the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!