Jonah still on for Wednesday ?

craynerd

Sounds like a great days fishing to me. Speaking as someone who has had more blanks to their name recently as Terry Wogan, Les Dawson and Lily Savage put together I would have loved to have spent the day catching what you caught!

The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

yes, :-S very embarassing! I`m inclinde not to say but i will...don`t laugh.

Ok firstly i was out yesterday and someone did comment i needed to fill up my reel. But Jonah did notice that i wasn`t always paying attention when threading my eyes and i was causing a twist of line around the rod between eyes. I did it yesterday and said i to jonah my reel was playing up and he showed me what i`d done. It was exactly the same feeling when i was out last wedneday and posted the message, so i am guessing it was the same reason. But you were also right, my reel is a bit low so need to add some line.

Chris

[ 04. March 2005, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: craynerd ]

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Chris

thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to try and help remember that I'm also learning new stuff all the time, as my grandad used to say "only the hinge that squeaks gets oiled"

It was a very enjoyable days fishing apart from that swan and the four seasons weather we experienced in the 9 hours we fished!!

btw I've an interview on Wednesday and another on Thursday next week so will more than likely go fishing next Tuesday

You must be mad going out in this weather! It needs another few degrees before I get to go again. Hopefully I'll have a go before the season ends.

Glad you both had a good day, and well done to Jonah13 for showing a young lad the ropes.

Keep practicing cray and you'll soon be catching em forearm size! :o )