Trevor Manning, aka Ziptrev

Webbo

I'm not sure if you are aware but Trevor Manning known also as Ziptrev on Angler's Net and my site's forum was admitted to hospital on Friday last for an emergency operation as his medical condition has taken a turn for the worse.

As I write he is in reasonably good shape considering.

He is a popular poster/contributor on both forums albeit more on MD's but has made a lot of friends on both which is the reason I am posting this.

There is a thread on my forum that I have asked people to use for sending their best wishes, etc, as I will be printing it off first thing in the morning and mailing it off to him: http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/topic....p?TOPIC_ID=2172

If you would like to add to it I am sure he will appreciate it and maybe it will cheer the old fella up a bit.

I have set up a 'Guest' account on the forum so that you do not need to register as this is not the intention of this post. If you wish to use this account please email me and I will mail you back with the password

Regards and best wishes,

Dave Webster

email: Dave@maggotdrowning.com

[ 22. September 2002, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Webbo ]

And done. Thanks for the heads up.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Latest on Zippy..

Trev is sitting up and talking to (or is that chatting up?) everyone and the nurses.

Martin, one of our regulars went to see him today and printed the get well wishes that were posted then took them to the hospital, to say Trev was delighted is an understatement, so on behalf of Trev, via Martin -

"Thanks for all get well wishes,, and see you all soon" - Trev

I'll try to keep you uptodate as and when,

Thanks for all your responses, and Gaffer spend 12p on another text to Elton and let him know

Regards, Dave