Polarised sunglasses

JMW

DG,

They just came in the post! :):)

They are really light and comfy, I am off to a local lake at lunch time for a walk to see what I can see!

Cheers

Jon

P.S. I got one of those Ring Endurance Headlamps and it looks good, it is comfy and looks bright although I will have a better idea when I try it in the dark, but it does look very good, especially for under £10.

I know I am late but I use a cheap pair by leeda that cost just under a tenner and they work a treat.

I have a pair of designer glasses for everyday use and the cheap pair work just as well as them.

On bright days everyone should wear sun glasses as you can damage your eyes.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I just went out for a walk arounf my local lake and I had a great time, I saw 5 pike (One of which was about 10" long, its the smallest pike I have ever seen), a shoal of Rudd (I think) and a shoal of small fry fish, I have no idea what they are. Great fun, but I wished I had my rod and didnt have to come back to work.

Cheers everyone for your help, its seems that I got a good pair for under £15.

Cheers

Jon