Non fishing topic

Little Roachess

Can Anyone Help???

Since I am new to this forum please tell me what I am doing wrong. I have studied all the help info to no avail, maybe its a case of I can't see the wood for the trees, or in angling terminology the the scales for the fish. I can't seem to post a personal message to anyone and I don't seem to be able to view the profiles of those who have been kind enough to reply to my call for help, what am I doing wrong? I can't get in touch with anyone in the admin team, and I can't see my own posts that I thought I had sent out to everyone who answered me???

I am beside myself with frustration at trying also to edit my profile which I thought you would be able to do, and indeed what the help faqs say I can do by following their simple guidlines????

Are there gremlins on site? Or are there rules which state that I cannot do anything about my situation until a certain amount of time has elapsed? The email which i received in my personal email address inbox only asked me to confirm my registration using the link provided which I promptly did and then began by asking a question which was answered, I saw, by several people, but when it came to answering them personally one to one I could not do this, but the email did not say that I could not have full use of the site once I had it confirmed at returning to the site that I was now registered with you and away to go! ????

Please someone respond.........

15 posts to full membership so you can send/receive PMs and a few other things.

For the rest, the forum is designed for open responses. You can quote a specific comment and reply to it if you wish.

Make sure you have your options set to standard to have the easiest way to keep track of what is being said. You set that near the page top right. Click on Options then click on Standard from the drop down.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

15 posts to full membership so you can send/receive PMs and a few other things.

For the rest, the forum is designed for open responses. You can quote a specific comment and reply to it if you wish.

Make sure you have your options set to standard to have the easiest way to keep track of what is being said. You set that near the page top right. Click on Options then click on Standard from the drop down.

Ok, thanks for your advice, i did as you said and am looking forward to asking many questions so I guess it won't be long before I get full membership. By the way, everyone who's sent me a reply to my posts has been very polite and extremely helpful. It seems that not all fishing forums are like this, and I commend your site for this.