Drennan Website

Chris Plumb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite good website isn't it :)

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

There new website is great. with loads of good info when you click on all the bits of tackle, good stuff!

A little side note, i just got myself some of the new Drennan quick change beads after using the Korum ones for some time i am really pleased with Drennans offerings.

The mini size are slightly bigger than the mini Korum ones but the build quality is far better. you also get 6 in a pack as apposed to 5. so they are better value for money. i think il be sticking with the new Drennan jobbies.

Yeah, I've spent a pleasant ½ hour reading the float fishing articles....

C.

Not a bad read but I don't find it totally clear when or why you would choose an Avon over a big stick or even a loafer.

For my own trotting, I don't find having a keel effect in the float at all important and would sooner have all the weight i can down the line in the shotting. So still a big place in my tackle box for quill stemmed avons.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Obviously not everyone is impressed with the new website - a poster on Another Forum has described it as "just about the worse effort I've seen".

Maybe he's a web designer who didn't win the contract? ;)

I thought the website was really good imo, could do with a few more articles and vids though.

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."