Mac Book Pro

My cousin is looking for one of these but can't afford a new one, anyone got any ideas as to where the best place to get a decent second hand one is ? She doesn't really trust Ebay (can't say I blame her really) so any where else that people look ?

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

My cousin is looking for one of these but can't afford a new one, anyone got any ideas as to where the best place to get a decent second hand one is ? She doesn't really trust Ebay (can't say I blame her really) so any where else that people look ?

Not quite secondhand, but the refurb section of the Applestore can have some very good deals, and fully warrantied too.

http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/spec...mco=MTM3NTA4NDU

If that URL self-destructs after a couple of days, the link is at the bottom left of the Applestore home page. It's updated every day, so if you're looking for something specific it's worth checking back.