Pike Fish/Teach in Update

Guest BUDGIE

Hi all, Bretty and I will be in the area so we'll pop by early to introduce ourselves if that's alright.

We won't be wetting any line nor stopping long, but it would be nice to meet you'll.

See you'll there,(if that's alright?)

Gaffer.

Guest Steve Randles

Nice one Gaffer...I'll have a spare spinning rod with me if your interested? biggrin.gif

------------------

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Guest gray-catchpole

hi all

all ready for tomorrow, just wondering what bait we need to bring

also, kerry got me this new reel, its got 8lb line on will this be ok

ive got traces, spinners, and dead bait rigs, is there anything else i need

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 27 December 2000).]

Guest Steve Randles

Eamonn...Just turn up!!..But post that you intend to here. See ya tomorrow biggrin.gif

------------------

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Guest darrell.cook

I've got some gear,carp rod,feeder reel,15lb line,some traces and pike floats(all unused)

Do I need to bring bait,if so what?If somebody else is sorting out bait I'll square up with them in the morning.If not I'll try to sort something in the morning at a local tackle shop,I know one that opens at 6.00am.

Please let me know,Gray Catchpole and myself will be leaving Newport at 06.30am,arriving at 09.00am.

Guest Paul Williams

Eamon, Told you they would make you welcome!! fellas, Eamon was a novice asking for guidence on another site, wish i could make it myself but i've already committed to a day's Piking in Northants...

Originally posted by Gaffer:

Hi all, Bretty and I will be in the area so we'll pop by early to introduce ourselves if that's alright.

We won't be wetting any line nor stopping long, but it would be nice to meet you'll.

See you'll there,(if that's alright?)

Gaffer.

hey Gaffer, we can't miss each other here biggrin.gif by the looks of it I may be the only female there! mind you in my winter thermals I look like the incredable hulk eek.gif & before anyone else says it yes I know, not much different to usual rolleyes.gif ( It's times like this I miss Gordons quick wit! I'm sure he will be with us in spirt tomorrow smile.gif

looking forward to seeing you all there, weather is looking a bit 'iffy' but we are all hardened anglers or b****y idiots!!

All new comers asking, just turn up as long as we have a rough idea of numbers so that no one goes hungry!

lyn

Guest Scott.Ashworth

Can't wait for this!! biggrin.gif Just confirming for myself and my mate.

Already sorted my box out twice but i'm sure i'll forget something. Are we going to be doing any livebaiting or are we just sticking to deads?

Lyn, when you say the clubhouse has full facilities, does this mean that there will be a bar open?

I know there are a couple of nice pubs in Horton and Wraysbury villages and it would be nice to be able to have a pint afterwards.

Cheers and see you all in the morning,

------------------

Ashy