Gelatine

kwakakid

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No just a Garbologist or Gabologist who is having trouble spelling,I have just finished work and on my 4th glass of wine,as hubby is watching STAR TREK film ...hic..hic

j..u..d..y.. :P:P:P:P:rolleyes:

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Newt:

Originally posted by nursejudy:

[qb] try putting gelatin+fishing+bait into google there are loads of links but use the american spelling.

Eeerr - you meant to say "use the proper spelling, didn't you? After all, we invented English and ya'll just copied us after making a few strange spelling, punctuation, or size changes, or the occasional different word altogether to give the language a different flavor.

:D:D

To be fare to the Yan I mean Americans they used to use English, but when they had all those foriegn emigrants flood into the country in the early 1900,s, they had to change all the forms that were needed to be filled in, so that they could be understood easier by the non-speaking people they were dealing with, and it has stuck with them ever since.

Right Newt?

kwakakid:

Hey Geezer,

No this thread wasnt a wind up,people ask a simple question and hope to get an answer.We all cant be as intelligent as you ...can we. :P

Originally posted by kwakakid:

but I still dont know what to do with gelatin.......with the stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kwakakid:

Read my posting then!!!

It said

Gelatin is a form of protein that can be used either in powder form as a binder to make pellets or bigger baits, or it can be bought in thin sheets (see Cooking section in your supermaket) and heated in a little water to make a glazing liquid for pellets, boilies etc.

I'm not sure the results justify the work but some fisheries owners I know do use it to add protein to their feed pellets. However it's one of the poorest (in amino-acid terms) source of protein. Egg is the biz for that!