Fishing break river Yorkshire

Tyke

Ive been searching websites for a River fishing break on a Yorkshire River for 2 days in July.

Looking for a B & B near a River in Yorkshire that can give some good Chub/Barbel fishing.

Does anyone know of a decent place, im thinking Boston spa/ Tadcaster or maybe the Ure, Ouse or Swale.

I can find B & Bs in these areas but ideally i would like a place that caters for anglers who have somewhere safe to store tackle e.t.c

A pub would be ideal but it must be within a mile or so of the river we will fish.

I would also consider somewehere with a pond nearby as a back up if the river is out of sorts.

I thought i would get lots of hits inb a search but most of it comes up with fly fishing and big hotels in Leeds !!!!!!!

I would consider other areas in the country as long as its within a 100 miles of Scunthorpe .

Can anyone help?

How about the Black Bull in Topcliffe, they have their own website, you'll have to look the address up and they have the fishing rights to two fields down from the road bridge ,I think its two fields

Anyway its their fishing rights for guests staying at the hotel/pub and they cater for anglers, give them a call and you'll get all the details and its some of the finest barbel and chub fishing you'll find and all within a short walking distance from the pub

Theres also a parish stretch upstream of the bridge for residents only, you might qualify by staying in the pub but anywhere along there is barbel city with big big boris's in residence

Opposite bank is syndicate and upstream is Leeds water so its not a bad place to stay and fish

How about the Black Bull in Topcliffe, they have their own website, you'll have to look the address up and they have the fishing rights to two fields down from the road bridge ,I think its two fields

Anyway its their fishing rights for guests staying at the hotel/pub and they cater for anglers, give them a call and you'll get all the details and its some of the finest barbel and chub fishing you'll find and all within a short walking distance from the pub

Theres also a parish stretch upstream of the bridge for residents only, you might qualify by staying in the pub but anywhere along there is barbel city with big big boris's in residence

Opposite bank is syndicate and upstream is Leeds water so its not a bad place to stay and fish

Cheers Brian, booked the Anchor inn in borobridge and will fish the swale or Ure depending on the best reports early in July.

Will ask the local tackle shop who sell day tickets for advice.

Thanks for your reply, will keep the Black bull in mind for future trips.

Regards,

Tyke