shimano baitrunner st

Feederfisher

ive finally made up my mind and im going to get a shimano baitrunner st.

the thing is now which do i get?

2500 or 4000

at the moment im in favour of the 2500 as i like smaller reel.

my fishing is mainly for bream and tench and somtimes carp

ill be using the baitrunner for straight lead fishing or when i need to get up away from my chair

one more thing wheres the best place to buy from (cheapest) with decent next day postage

i was thinking of just waiting till one comes on ebay but i really want it :) and im meant to be going fishing wednesday so i want it before then

I had a pair of these reels in 2500 (the slightly more expensive double handle model). Personally I thought they felt cheap'o and so I got shut of them. Another thing I didn't like was the front drag. If I where to get a small reel for barbel fishing or ledering in general I'd much prefer a stradic in the 2500 and use the fighting drag as a baitrunner. Jmo though as obviously some people like em.