river leven dunbartonshire

craig1970

hi george,think ill try and find this river endrick what fish are in there?is this aday ticket does it hold bream have you fished it?can you use groundbait there and worm. the canal at bowlig looks ok its just mobbed with people and cyclists.is there bream in the leven dont know whats in there george.went on a website lastnite said river endrick game fly only thanks again for info mate

Craig simply go to Google..type in coarse fishing river endrick and you will get pages of information to sift through, here is one of many.

http://www.welcometoscotland.com/things-to...g/river-endrick

I have fished the river endrick a few years back now though when we used to match fish it, but living down in Yorkshire now makes it difficult to get back up for matches etc so I no longer bother.

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

Can use groundbait etc. no problem. I have to admit, I know the main loch better than the river Leven or the Endrick but in the past, most of my coarse fishing on both rivers has been around Croftamie (Endrick) or Renton (Leven).

Well possible to fill a big net with mixes species at Renton and the bag sizes of dace (big uns too) can be taken on occasion.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

• 2 weeks later...
Can use groundbait etc. no problem. I have to admit, I know the main loch better than the river Leven or the Endrick but in the past, most of my coarse fishing on both rivers has been around Croftamie (Endrick) or Renton (Leven).

Well possible to fill a big net with mixes species at Renton and the bag sizes of dace (big uns too) can be taken on occasion.

now andy,mite give the river leven a try do i need a day ticket what do iask for can i fish any part with this?gunna have a run to renton do you need a day ticket for there?just moved up here different up here to were im from cheers mate craig

now andy,mite give the river leven a try do i need a day ticket what do iask for can i fish any part with this?gunna have a run to renton do you need a day ticket for there?just moved up here different up here to were im from cheers mate craig

Craig I have answered your questions your asking on page 1 of this topic on various posts by saying where to buy the tickets from and also how much they cost!

There is NO FREE FISHING on any part of the River Leven any more!

Craig I have answered your questions your asking on page 1 of this topic on various posts by saying where to buy the tickets from and also how much they cost!

There is NO FREE FISHING on any part of the River Leven any more!

Bump for Craig :rolleyes: