second hand poles

Antoni

Hi, i want to ask you for advise:I will be in UK this september and I would like to buy myself a sekond hand pole,can you give me advise, where can I find a good one?

Thank you in advance!

Antoni

Bulgaria

[ 20. July 2003, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Antoni ]

I suspose it all depends where in the UK you will be.

You could put a post on this forum advertising for a second hand pole.

Are poles expensive in Bulgaria?

How much are you wanting to spend on one in Uk sterling?

You can get some good quality new ones too that are not expensive.

Thank you for your answer,Tyke!In Bulgaria pole equipment is too expensive.I have to possess approximately with 350-400 GBP for a good pole.In Bulgaria is dificult to find a good second hand pole, because here anglers who sell there poles are deceivers.They buy damaged tackles.Even if you find a robust pole, it will be low quality(too heavy or too short).Can you tell me approximately amount, that I have to pay about a good pole,something by "Drennan,Maver or you know something good"

Thank you in advanse!

Antoni

Thank you Tyke,thank you Seph!

That's great,I think I can spend 200-250GBP for a pole,so I think I'll be abble to buy my self a good one.Thank you!

P.s I want to ask you:would you mind if I write you,for further information,when I come in England?

Thank you in advanse!

Tight lines!

Antoni