A bargain of an umbrella

Andy_1984

Thanks gozzer. I'll give them a look.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Andy my misses has a costco card through work and they have a branch near me ,Do you know if it was a branch specific offer or is it available through the whole chain ?? Steve

Sorry steve i have no idea, the membership belongs to my mates misses who works there. its the first time ive been in to costco so really havnt a clue :(

was up at my mates when he said "oh check this thing out" i twisted his arm to take me to costco for one :D

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Sorry steve i have no idea, the membership belongs to my mates misses who works there. its the first time ive been in to costco so really havnt a clue :(

was up at my mates when he said "oh check this thing out" i twisted his arm to take me to costco for one :D

Oh well just have to go shopping with her then ,She will say who are you and what have you done with Steve if i do though :lol: .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Oh well just have to go shopping with her then ,She will say who are you and what have you done with Steve if i do though :lol: .

your opening the flood gates there mate :D

had a chance to take it out yesterday. its just like a quick pitch bivvy :D still not keen on the color though :schmoll:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk