How you doing everyone

burnzy

Hey all, how you doing.

I'm Steve Burns from Tewkesbury, just signed up on here as it seems very active.

Fishing season just begun, figured I'd create an account and see what everyone is up to this season.

I'll be fishing for Pike and Zander on the Severn mostly, living in Tewkes, we got a lot of river hehe.

Tight lines all, see you on the forums

Steve

Hey all, how you doing.I'm Steve Burns from Tewkesbury, just signed up on here as it seems very active.Fishing season just begun, figured I'd create an account and see what everyone is up to this season.I'll be fishing for Pike and Zander on the Severn mostly, living in Tewkes, we got a lot of river hehe.Tight lines all, see you on the forumsSteve
Rather than mess the forum up, I'll steal your thread a little bit too.Just getting back into it after a 20 year absence, had my first session today on a local "commercial water" Thoroughly enjoyed it, but BOY have things changed :-S , baits, methods, floats, and what in the steaming heck is a POLE!?Mind you I had my best fish on the (borrowed) whip, so it s all good :)B) I fear money may be changing hands in my local tackle shop very very soon. :rolleyes:
Rather than mess the forum up, I'll steal your thread a little bit too.Just getting back into it after a 20 year absence, had my first session today on a local "commercial water" Thoroughly enjoyed it, but BOY have things changed :-S , baits, methods, floats, and what in the steaming heck is a POLE!?Mind you I had my best fish on the (borrowed) whip, so it s all good :)B) I fear money may be changing hands in my local tackle shop very very soon. :rolleyes:

Hi Steve and welcome. Weekends are sorta slow but things should pick back up tomorrow. We passed 1 million posts a week or so ago so yup, 'active' is a pretty good description.

Sparhawk - always room for one more topic but welcome to you as well.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 weeks later...

ah you a predator fisherman,fair play!!!!i never had any luck with the pike,its all trout and salmon with me..

welcome

tight lines

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"

Hey all, how you doing.

I'm Steve Burns from Tewkesbury, just signed up on here as it seems very active.

Fishing season just begun, figured I'd create an account and see what everyone is up to this season.

I'll be fishing for Pike and Zander on the Severn mostly, living in Tewkes, we got a lot of river hehe.

Tight lines all, see you on the forums

Steve

hi every 1 am darren from motherwell am 12 i fish for carp tench and bream my biggest fish is 5 lb 14oz i have been fishin since i was 5 i am now very experienced

hi every 1 am darren from motherwell am 12 i fish for carp tench and bream my biggest fish is a carp 5 lb 14oz i have been fishin since i was 5 i am now very experienced

ah you a predator fisherman,fair play!!!!i never had any luck with the pike,its all trout and salmon with me..

welcome

tight lines

i see you fish for trout i used to fish for trout but i went onto better fish like carp and tench trout are very nice fish to catch

from darren :)

hi every1 am darren cairney from motherwell i am 12 years old i fish with my 2 papas and my dad also some friends i am very experienced i have been fishing since i was about 5 i fish for carp,tench and bream my biggest fish is common carp 5lb 14oz i usually fish at my local fisherys harshaw and newmills i also fish in lakes and rivers i sometimes fish in the river clyde i caught a trout 2lb 4oz also a perch 1lb 5oz

Welcome.

Now is a good season,I also usually start fish with friend !

The hope can communicate much experience !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are specialize in woven wicker willow coffins or willow creel .Our woven coffins support the weight attains 300 pounds,all of them are environmental protection.Sure,we can make according to the clients'design or samples.

More woven wicker willow coffins products, please browse our http://www.wovenwickercoffins.com

i see you fish for trout i used to fish for trout but i went onto better fish like carp and tench trout are very nice fish to catch

ya darren i love to fly fish for trout..they are great fun when you hook one even the small ones,they just never give up!!

"two men were standing on the bank of the river and one says to the other"how can i catch a fish?? and the other replied "you keep your bait in the water!!!"